The Group is delighted to announce the acquisition of Callcredit (More...)
Echo Managed Services is (More...)
The Group is pleased to announce that Adrian Page has been appointed as Group Chief Executive (More...)
The Group has experienced another positive year with successful (More...)
WHAT WE DO
South Staffordshire Plc is an integrated services group that operates two separate regulated water companies and provides a range of specialist services, predominantly in the UK water sector but also increasingly to other infrastructure owners.
The South Staffordshire Plc Group is comprised of the following divisions:
- South Staffs Water - Supplies clean water to approximately 1.3 million people in the Midlands.
- Cambridge Water - Supplies clean water to approximately 0.3 million people in Cambridge and the surrounding area.
- SSI Services - Provides an expanding range of specialist contracting services to infrastructure owners.
- Echo - Provides customer service, billing and debt recovery services for the water industry and public sector, and the Rapid Xtra billing software.
- Spring Water – Supply of watercoolers, in addition to tankering of spring water.
OnSite is a long-established company, respected throughout the water industry with vast experience, in surveying, managing and maintaining the industry's assets. ( More... )