On 12 December 2014, Ofwat published its final determination for South Staffs Water (More...)
South Staffs Water has announced that its bills will fall by a total of 4% (More...)
Industry regulator Ofwat awards top marks to South Staffs Water for (More...)
WHAT WE DO
South Staffordshire Plc is an integrated services group that operates a regulated water company, with two separate supply regions, and provides a range of specialist services, predominantly in the UK water sector but also increasingly to other infrastructure owners.
The South Staffordshire Plc Group is comprised of the following divisions:
Regulated water supply
- South Staffs Water - Supplies clean water to approximately 1.3 million people in the Midlands.
- Cambridge Water - Supplies clean water to approximately 0.3 million people in Cambridge and the surrounding area.
- SSI Services - Provides an expanding range of specialist contracting services to infrastructure owners.
- Echo - Provides customer service, billing and debt recovery services for the water industry and public sector, and the Rapid Xtra billing software.
- Spring Water – Supply of watercoolers, in addition to tankering of spring water.
OnSite Specialist Maintenance
OnSite Specialist Maintenance Limited is an established and specialist contracting company with a strong emphasis on relationships with our clients, staff, and suppliers. ( More... )